Repivate cream review: uses, price, does it clear dark spot - Startuppreneur
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cream

Repivate cream review: uses, price, does it clear dark spot

Repivate cream is a medicated cream it will wipe out skin problem you might have. It has Antibacterial and Antifungal property which help to clear skin problem and also prevent their occurrence.

Skin infection like melasma, freckles, and skin problem like itching, burning and others will be clear off your skin.

Advertisement

The cream does not waste time in 3 weeks you will start noticing positive changes on your skin. If is one of the best cream out there and do you know what the cream is affordable with R150 you will buy the cream but ensure you buy from a reputable source.

Repivate cream will clean your skin, removing dirt and dead skin cell thereby making your skin soft and smooth. It will also clear off dark spot and sunburn on the face.

Advertisement

The cream does not contain harmful substance so you should not be afraid but it should not be use as moisturiser only apply it to the site of infection. Like many other ointments out there repivate cream also have it own side effect which will be listed before the end of this article.

This article is all about Repivate cream, side effect, uses and other questions you might have about the cream, stay tune

Benefit or uses of Repivate cream

Below are the uses of repivate cream

Clear skin problem
Skin problem like itchiness, rash and others will wipe out in short time if you use this cream, It does not waste time at all but ensure you applied the cream to the site of infection.

Advertisement

Clear skin infection
Skin infection like pimples, melasma , freckles, eczema and others will be wipeout thanks to it antibacterial and antifungal property.

It will clean up your skin
Apart from clearing skin problem repivate cream will clean up your skin. It will remove dirt and dead skin cell thereby preventing formation of skin infections.

It will clear off dark spot

Another benefit of this cream is that it will clear of dark spot or sunburn on your skin and it will do it very fast. Within two weeks of using this cream you will start noticing positive effect on your skin.

Side effect of repivate cream

A cream might work for 90% of people while it causes problem for the rest of the 10%. This is due to our skin types.

We all have different skin make up, that is why cream that works for A might not work for B. Below are the side effect you might encounter while using this cream.

Burning
Though Repivate cream can cure skin burning, it can also causes it. If your skin is very sensitive do not use the cream as moisturiser or mix with moisturiser cream only use it on the site of infection.

Itchiness
This cream can also cause itching usually occur at the first two weeks of using the cream, it will later go away but if it does not you should drop the cream.

Skin inflammation
Another side effect of this cream is skin inflamation this can be bad, if you experience this you should drop the cream.

How to use Repivate cream

Repivate cream is like any other medicated cream, to use it rub some of the cream on your palm and massage it gently to the site of infection.

To have better result only use the cream during the cool hour of the day and ensure you wash your hand before using it.

Questions and Answer

How good is repivate cream
Repiavate cream is very good, it will make your skin smooth and wipe out any skin problem you might have on your skin.

Does repivate cream contain hydroquinone
No, repivate cream does not contain hydroquinone

Does repiavate cream clear eczema
Yes, repivate cream will help clear eczema

Does repivate cream clear itchiness or rashes
Yes you can use repivate cream on rash or itchy skin

Does repivate cream clears dark spot
Yes, repivate cream help to clear dark spot. It will light the place up such that it become even with the rest of the skin.

Does repivate cream lighten skin
Yes it will light up your skin slightly

Can I buy repivate cream over the counter
Yes you can buy repivate cream over the counter but ensure they are reputable to prevent buying the fake ones

Does repivate cream clear ring worm
Yes, you can use repivate cream to clear ring worm

What does repivate cream treat
Repivate cream treat skin problem like itchy, rash, inflammation and others

It also clear off skin infections like acne, melasma, freckles and others

It clear off skin condition like dark spot and sunburn

Price of repivate cream in South Africa

The price of repivate cream is between R100 to R200 depending on the location and the seller.

Where to buy repivate cream in south Africa
To buy repivate cream head over to Amazon

Source

Do you like this article?
Feel free to share it

Advertisement
Back to top button