The American Visa Sponsorship Program-The United States is rated as one of the best countries in the world and is a go-to country for many immigrants. You cannot mention top 3 best countries in the world without mentioning the United States, and it is no surprise how this great country stands as a top destination for many foreigners from around the world.
Since you are reading this article, you can tell you are interested in immigrating to the United States and you are in search of authentic information about the American Visa Sponsorship Program.
The good news on is, you have just come across on the exact post you need, because in this post we will be giving you all info you need on relocating to the U.S.
As stated earlier, the United States is not just one of the best countries of the world to live, it is also a country filled with diverse opportunities so whether you are moving to the U.S for job or to start a business, The U.S. holds a future for you.
It may also interest you to know that the United States is also the home to a good number of the best universities in the world and so the has a reputation of offering outstanding and quality education, making it a good place to pursue your career.
Now let us go straight to the article proper…
What Is The American Visa Sponsorship Program?
The American Visa Sponsorship Program or called the American Green Card Visa Diversity program Is a program through which foreigners can qualify and be offered the opportunity to live, work and even study in the United States. Having the Green Card, gives you the leverage to bring your family members also to the U.S.
The Green Card Lottery program (DV-Lottery) is an official program sponsored by the Government of the United States to give foreigners the legal opportunity to relocate to the United States.
The first thing you have to do is to make sure you check if your country is a part of the eligible countries for the program because the status of some countries change from time to time.
More than 50,000 immigrants are picked from around the world and mind you, the selection is done randomly on the computer.
Why You Should Go Through The American Visa Sponsorship Program
1. Less paperwork
Normally there can be so much paperwork when you are going through the American Visa Lottery. You will only do some paperwork when you want to renew your Green Card which is mostly done every ten years.
2. Better career opportunities
The American Visa Lottery aids you in getting a job in the U.S. and you also get to work for any American employer in the U.S. one of the exciting things is, the Visa Lottery program does not stop you from working for a particular employer.
With the American Visa Lottery, you can also get the opportunity to establish and own your own business in the United States as a Green Card holder.
3. You can easily travel in and out of the United States
Being a green card holder allows you to freely travel in and out of the United States. This green card simply means that you have a permanent status in the United States and rather than been seen as just an immigrant, you are seen as a citizen of the country.
4. You get to participate in political campaigns
With the American green card you will be free to participate in political campaigns and elections in the United States.
5. Being able to sponsor immediate family members
Being a green card holder in the U.S., makes it quite easy for you to sponsor your family members and relatives to come to the United States to stay with you. They could also get a good job in the U.S.
6. Less tuition fee
As an international student, the American Visa Lottery program allows you to pay less tuition fee just like an American citizen. Many of us know how international students in the U.S. pay higher tuition fees unlike the American citizens and permanent residents so with the American Visa Lottery program, you will be taken as an in-state resident and so you won’t pay a high by tuition fee.
Eligibility Requirements for the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
If you want to be a qualified applicant for the American Visa Lottery program, there are certain requirements you must meet and they are:
Firstly you must be from one of the selected countries that qualify for the program. This program is done annually and so the status of some countries tends to change with time. If you are from one of the qualified countries, then you are eligible to enter but if you are not from any of the qualified countries, there are some other ways through which you can still qualify. For example, you can qualify by having a spouse or partner that is a native of any of the qualified countries.
However, if you are going through this process, then you and your spouse must be named on the qualified country and found eligible and you will be issued diversity visas and enter the U.S. together.
Eligible Countries For The American Visa Lottery
Here is the list of countries that are eligible for the program:
- East Timor
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- North Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macau Special Administrative Region
- Northern Ireland
- San Marino
- Vatican City
- Central African Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Sao Tome Principe
- Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Equatorial Guinea
- The Gambia,
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
Dependent areas in Great Britain
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- St. Helena
- Caicos Islands.
Another requirement you must meet are the education and work experience requirement if you must be eligible for the program.
Now, as for the education, you must have either a high school education or its equivalent: you must have successfully completed a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
While for work experience, you must have at least two years of work experience in the last five years in an occupation that requires a minimum of two years training or experience to perform.
How To Apply For The American Visa Sponsorship Program
Thanks to the internet, you do not have to go to any office to do the American Visa Sponsorship Program registration and application since it is done online and in this section we will be highlighting some steps to guide you in your application:
- Firstly, Visit the Department of State website at www.dvprogram.state.gov to begin your registration.
- Click on registration or apply button
- Fill in and upload all necessary documents in the right fields.
- You must make sure to start your application early rather than waiting till the last week before you enter because the website will be crowded at that point which might lead to you experiencing some delays. So the earlier you begin, the better for you.
- The deadline for the application is after noon on November 7, 2022.
- After your application has been approved, you check the online portal to confirm your status by using the confirmation number to determine if your application was approved.
- The visa interview confirmation also will be sent through an Entry Status Check. All applicants are advised to keep their confirmation numbers from November 30 until December 31, 2022 whether they were initially on the list or not.
How To Get your Application Approved
To make it easier for you, Let us see some tips on how to get your application approved:
- You must maintain one profile for any online registration. This is very important because it will help you defend your profile. When you create multiple profiles it will make things difficult and claiming your award will not be easy.
- You must use correct information whether for online or offline applications. If you are not sure of the information you are using, make sure to check and confirm before you add the details to your application.
- It is advisable that you ask questions regarding your registration before starting and also use valid documents to make it easy for your approval.
- Make use of the recommended document format and size on the application form.
- You should follow up your application from start to finish to get approved.
- Make sure to use an effective and active email address for notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the easiest way to immigrate to USA?
Spouses of US Citizens
The fastest and easiest way to immigrate to the U.S. is by being a US citizen’s spouse. Although, this has become the most common source of immigration fraud. For this reason the law requires both spouses to file a joint petition after two years, proving the marriage is still valid to prevent immigration fraud.
2. Can someone sponsor me to live in USA?
A relative petition must have a financial sponsor.
If you want to sponsor your relative’s immigration by filing a Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, you must agree to be the financial sponsor and file an affidavit of support when it is time for actual immigration.
3. Is the Visa Lottery free?
Yes. The American Visa Lottery is free and the selections are done randomly on the computer. So you will have to check if your application has been approved by going through the official website: www.dvprogram.state.gov/ as you will not be getting any notification. If your application has been approved, you will have to pay a fee but it will be in person at a US embassy or consulate.
4. How much is the USA visa lottery fee?
Being an applicant for the American Visa lottery, you will need to pay the Diversity Visa fee which could be around US$330 for a person and it is non-refundable whether you get a visa or not.
Now if you are interested in migrating to the United States, whether for study or to live under a sponsorship program. I advise you take advantage of the American Visa Lottery program which is open to everyone that meets the requirements.
Now that we have taken time to give you all the necessary information you need about this program, applying will be easier for you and you also stand a good chance to be accepted if you carefully follow the process.
camp/s/cristianoronaldotabs.com -American Visa Sponsorship Program
onlinedailys.com – american Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 Immigrate to The United States
citizenpath.com -Visa Sponsorship Explained